FAQ Table Of Contents:
- Why should I choose Berries and Cream Blog Design to customize my blog?
- What platforms do you design for?
- How long will it take for my design to be finishedt?
- What do you need from me to work on my design?
- Do you have a waiting list?
Q: Why should I choose Berries and Cream Blog Design to customize my blog?
A: That is a great question and one that you should ask of any designer you are considering for your project.
- Berries and Cream Blog Design is committed to bringing your design vision to life. When you work with us, you can request as many changes as are needed for us to create the design you envision – all at no extra cost.
- Not only can you request unlimited revisions for free, but you also have extra insurance in the form of our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If we cannot create a design that you love, you will receive your money back. (Read our Terms of Service for full details.)
- Once you work with Berries and Cream Blog Design, you will always be a valued client. As such, you will receive free customer care for life. Have a question? Need advice? Just contact us, and we’ll be happy to help at no charge.
A: We work primarily with self-hosted WordPress and Blogger. However, we are willing to design for any blogging platform that allows you to customize your template yourself.
Q: How long will it take for my design to be finished?
A: There is no pat answer to that question since no two projects are the same; however, we can often give you an estimated time frame for your project based on our current workload. All estimates are subject to revision due to such factors as the speed with which you communicate with your designer and the number of revisions requested.
Q: What do you need from me to work on my design?
A: We will need to know what you have in mind for your design. In order to understand your needs better we ask all of our clients to complete a questionnaire before the design starts. In the questionnaire, you will tell us about your color preferences, desired layout, preferred fonts, etc.
Q: Do you have a waiting list?
A: We are a thriving web design business, and each designer typically has at least two weeks’ worth of work scheduled in advance. You can reserve your place on the waiting list by purchasing your desired package. When an order is received, we will always give you a target start date for your project and will keep you updated if that date changes.
Even when our queues are full, we always attempt to respond to emails in less than 24 hours.
Do you have a question that we haven’t answered? Contact us, and we’ll answer your question and add it to this page if we deem fit.